Jayne Sargent Foundation is a charity based in Telford, Shropshire offering a cancer support group and complementary therapy service in Telford. The support group meet on the second Thursday 7-9pm and last Tuesday of every month 11am-1pm for a socially distanced meet at Wildwood Kitchen in Southwater, Telford and welcome you if you are living with cancer.
Together we find positive ways to help us live with cancer. Our meets allow us a voice which can improve services in our area. We learn new skills with our creative sessions and offer complementary therapy sessions to our members.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about us and we would love for you to keep in touch with us on facebook or twitter to find out more about upcoming meets and fundraising events.
Download our leaflet.
View our video to see one of our meets!
You can also donate to use directly through the BT My Donate service by clicking here.
Who’s Raising Money!
- We are delighted to have been chosen as the Mayor of Telford & Wrekins charity of the year. We look forward to welcoming Cllr Amrik Jhawar to our meets and his help in raising awareness of our charity and helping more people who are dealing with cancer in our area...more
- Thank you to staff and customers at MKM Building Supplies in Ketley for raising £60 for us with your Christmas Jumper day!...more
- Thank you to David & Pauline Silcock for hosting a fundraising coffee morning which raised £200 for our charity. Fantastic turnout thank you everyone who came along to support the event and for the Rotary Club of Ironbridge donation of £100....more
- Thank you to the ladies at GKN Wheels & Structure in Telford for donating £200 following a talk our member Fiona Stephenson gave earlier this year about her experience with cancer at their breast cancer awareness day....more
- Local company PensionLite are starting the epic 12 months of fundraising with a 24 hour rowing challenge at their offices on Stafford Park on 17th January. Would you like to get involved? They have other events including a Bake Off happening in February and running and cycling! Have a look...more
- Em from Bridgnorth Belly Dancing put on a workshop to raise funds for us and raised £40. Please have a look at her Facebook page for more details of her classes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2097963733825681/...more
- With the Covid-19 pandemic we were not able to meet for 3 months and with restrictions relaxed a little we met for a picnic at the Bowring Park for a...Read More
- Friend of JSF Elaine Vinters demonstrates a new gentle massage that is suitable for cancer patients which is available to us....Read More
- We had a wonderful afternoon at Beatons Tea Room in Wellington for our Christmas get together!...Read More
- What a great day with friends celebrating 5 years of running our cancer group. Thank you David Silcock for your talk on your role as a Magistrate....Read More
- Thank you to the Ironbridge Lions for treating us again to an afternoon tea trip out to Clun. Sue & the team at Tea on the Way really spoil us...Read More