Jayne Sargent Foundation is a charity based in Telford, Shropshire offering a cancer support group and complementary therapy service in Telford. The support group now meet at the top floor of Hazledine House in central Telford on the last Tuesday of every month 11am-1pm.
Together we find positive ways to help us live with cancer. Our meets allow us a voice which can improve services in our area. We learn new skills with our creative sessions and offer complementary therapy sessions to our members.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about us and we would love for you to keep in touch with us on facebook or twitter to find out more about upcoming meets.
Download our leaflet.
View our video to see one of our meets!
You can also donate to use directly through the BT My Donate service by clicking here.
Who’s Raising Money!
- Thank you to The Wrens Nest in Ketley, their staff and everyone that came along for a Bingo and Raffle which raised £1301.91 for our charity. Pictured here is the founder Colin Sargent with members of the group. A huge thank you to the following local businesses and friends who...more
- We are delighted to have been chosen by Lee and Richie to have a pair of Joe Calzaghe boxing pads raffled for us. Thank you Richie for your continued support....more
- Friend of JSF, Ruth before undergoing chemotherapy decided to shave her hair to raise funds for us. Ruths’ father Mike was an active member of our group before he sadly passed. We will support Ruth through her cancer journey in every way we can....more
- Thank you to all the members of the Rotary Club of Ironbridge for your continued support for our charity. ...more
- We are delighted to have been chosen as the Mayor of Telford & Wrekins charity of the year. We look forward to welcoming Cllr Amrik Jhawar to our meets and his help in raising awareness of our charity and helping more people who are dealing with cancer in our area...more
- Thank you to staff and customers at MKM Building Supplies in Ketley for raising £60 for us with your Christmas Jumper day!...more
- We always have a relaxing day on the Ellesmere canal with the charity Lyneal Trust. We call it our confessional boat; what is said on the boat stays on the...Read More
- We have received a huge donation from Tree of Light and Rotary Club of Ironbridge for £2500. Pictured here is club president Steve, along with Chris and Peter and Sara...Read More
- Thank you for approving our grant application for £500 to support our charity....Read More
- We are delighted to have been one of the chosen charities to benefit from this years Tree of Light in Telford Shopping Centre. Remember a loved one and donate £5...Read More
- We were delighted to welcome the Mayor Cllr Raj Mehta to help us celebrate 8 years of running JSF....Read More