Jayne Sargent Foundation is a charity based in Telford, Shropshire offering a cancer support group and complementary therapy service in Telford. The support group now meet at the top floor of Hazledine House in central Telford on the last Tuesday of every month 11am-1pm.
Together we find positive ways to help us live with cancer. Our meets allow us a voice which can improve services in our area. We learn new skills with our creative sessions and offer complementary therapy sessions to our members.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about us and we would love for you to keep in touch with us on facebook or twitter to find out more about upcoming meets.
Download our leaflet.
View our video to see one of our meets!
You can also donate to use directly through the BT My Donate service by clicking here.
Who’s Raising Money!
- We are delighted to have been chosen by Lee and Richie to have a pair of Joe Calzaghe boxing pads raffled for us. Thank you Richie for your continued support....more
- Friend of JSF, Ruth before undergoing chemotherapy decided to shave her hair to raise funds for us. Ruths’ father Mike was an active member of our group before he sadly passed. We will support Ruth through her cancer journey in every way we can....more
- Thank you to all the members of the Rotary Club of Ironbridge for your continued support for our charity. ...more
- We are delighted to have been chosen as the Mayor of Telford & Wrekins charity of the year. We look forward to welcoming Cllr Amrik Jhawar to our meets and his help in raising awareness of our charity and helping more people who are dealing with cancer in our area...more
- Thank you to staff and customers at MKM Building Supplies in Ketley for raising £60 for us with your Christmas Jumper day!...more
- Thank you to David & Pauline Silcock for hosting a fundraising coffee morning which raised £200 for our charity. Fantastic turnout thank you everyone who came along to support the event and for the Rotary Club of Ironbridge donation of £100....more
- We were delighted to welcome the Mayor Cllr Raj Mehta to help us celebrate 8 years of running JSF....Read More
- We enjoyed a day out on the Canals in Ellesmere. A day to relax and share lives experiences. We call it the confessional boat!...Read More
- We enjoyed a day out with friends for Remembrance day....Read More
- We enjoyed a day out for a picnic and canal boat though the Lyneal Trust in Ellesmere....Read More
- On Tuesday 27th July we met for a picnic at Bowring park in Wellington; our first meet in a year. It was wonderful to see new and old friends for...Read More