Get In Touch
Jayne Sargent Foundation is a charity based in Telford, Shropshire offering a cancer support group and therapist service at Meeting Point House, Southwater in Telford. The support group meet on the last Tuesday of every month 11am-1pm and is for anyone living with cancer, their carers and families.
Together we find positive ways to help us live with cancer. Our meets allow us a voice which can improve services in our area. We learn new skills with our creative sessions and offer complementary therapy sessions to our members. Every Friday afternoon we go swimming at Life @ Telford Whitehouse.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about us and we would love for you to keep in touch with us on facebook or twitter to find out more about upcoming meets and fundraising events.
Download our leaflet.
View our video to see one of our meets!
You can also donate to use directly through the BT My Donate service by clicking here.
Who’s Raising Money!
- Telford Harriers hosted this years Ironbridge Half Marathon and we are thrilled to be one of the beneficiaries of the money raised! ...more
- We are absolutely thrilled to be part of this local project to help celebrate Telfords 50th Birthday next year! The project is funded by Telford & Wrekin Council and Pride in Your Community and will feature 10 huge ducks that will form a family art trail around Ironbridge. They will...more
- Thank you to friends of JSF, Gareth Roberts and Jay Mansell for growing their lovely beards especially to raise money for our charity. Well done guys they look wonderful!...more
- Ruth Halls’ father came to our group before his passing last year and Ruth wanted to mark his 50th birthday with a family party. Members of our group were invited along and a huge £418 was raised for Jayne Sargent Foundation with a raffle, guess the teddies name, candyfloss, guess...more
- Janine who is one of our members has successfully been treated for cancer just a couple of months ago and is taking on the Birmingham Half Marathon on October 15th to raise funds for our cancer support group. If you can support her please follow this link. https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/janinefelton...more
- Thank you to customers of Meeting Point House for raffling off 2 big Easter eggs to raise funds for us!...more
- So pleased to be involved in collecting handbags for Helping Handbags campaign. Friends and members of our cancer support group donated 50 of our unused handbags filled with gifts and...Read More
- Our monthly meet involved a great spread of cakes and sandwiches and we invited guests along that we had met during the month....Read More
- We were treated to an Afternoon Tea by the Ironbridge Lions on 19th September. Sue from Tea On The Way in Clun made us very welcome and a great afternoon...Read More
- Great new friends were made welcome today at our monthly meet. Fabulous carrot cake courtesy of Tea in the Square in Much Wenlock. Huge thank you to our guest speakers...Read More
- Lyn from Age UK came along to let us know of local services and information we can access in Telford. Yula one of our friends introduced us to accupuncture as...Read More