Jayne Sargent Foundation is a charity based in Telford, Shropshire offering a cancer support group and therapist service at Meeting Point House, Southwater in Telford. The support group meet on the last Tuesday of every month 11am-1pm and is for anyone living with cancer, their carers and families. Since September 2018 we also run an evening meet on the second Thursday of every month 7-9pm at Meeting Point House.
While our meets are currently suspended due to the Covid 19 pandemic you can still keep in touch with us on Facebook. See the link at the bottom of the page. We do hope you can join us when our meets are back up and running.
Together we find positive ways to help us live with cancer. Our meets allow us a voice which can improve services in our area. We learn new skills with our creative sessions and offer complementary therapy sessions to our members.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about us and we would love for you to keep in touch with us on facebook or twitter to find out more about upcoming meets and fundraising events.
Download our leaflet.
View our video to see one of our meets!
You can also donate to use directly through the BT My Donate service by clicking here.
Who’s Raising Money!
- Thank you to staff and customers at MKM Building Supplies in Ketley for raising £60 for us with your Christmas Jumper day!...more
- Thank you to David & Pauline Silcock for hosting a fundraising coffee morning which raised £200 for our charity. Fantastic turnout thank you everyone who came along to support the event and for the Rotary Club of Ironbridge donation of £100....more
- Thank you to the ladies at GKN Wheels & Structure in Telford for donating £200 following a talk our member Fiona Stephenson gave earlier this year about her experience with cancer at their breast cancer awareness day....more
- Local company PensionLite are starting the epic 12 months of fundraising with a 24 hour rowing challenge at their offices on Stafford Park on 17th January. Would you like to get involved? They have other events including a Bake Off happening in February and running and cycling! Have a look...more
- Em from Bridgnorth Belly Dancing put on a workshop to raise funds for us and raised £40. Please have a look at her Facebook page for more details of her classes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2097963733825681/...more
- We are thrilled to have been chosen along with Severn Hospice to benefit from the funds raised from the amazing duck art trail of Summer 2018 in Ironbridge and Southwater. The ducks are now at their forever homes after being auctioned off! ...more
- Friend of JSF Elaine Vinters demonstrates a new gentle massage that is suitable for cancer patients which is available to us....Read More
- We had a wonderful afternoon at Beatons Tea Room in Wellington for our Christmas get together!...Read More
- What a great day with friends celebrating 5 years of running our cancer group. Thank you David Silcock for your talk on your role as a Magistrate....Read More
- Thank you to the Ironbridge Lions for treating us again to an afternoon tea trip out to Clun. Sue & the team at Tea on the Way really spoil us...Read More
- We are delighted to have the lovely Leanne along to our meets now to give advise about cold cap, wigs & wig fitting, hair care and cutting. Leanne has been...Read More